SeaQuest Technology aimed at providing port users and transparently with intelligent, timely and comprehensive information needed to manage shipping.
The Integrated Maritime Information Infrastructure (IIIM or 3IM) is a “vision” developed by SeaQuest Technology aimed at providing users of the port domain and transparently with intelligent, timely and comprehensive information necessary for the management of maritime transport.
· A set of integrated infrastructures via an open architecture,
· Interoperable applications,
· Digital technologies.
This set offers a set of features including access to databases and / or information services inaccessible for the moment and for causes:
· The existing systems are for the most part proprietary,
· The access protocols are non-standard or
· The refusal of institutional approvals.